1) Does it help to have an agent like you on my team?
Absolutely, I work well with other agents, title companies, industry professionals and Attorneys. This is a tremendous advantage when representing our customers.
2) How do I know I am working with a qualified agent?
You can easily check www.myfloridalicense.com for years licensed and you can check online for an agent or company website.
3) Does my agent have to know about the entire real estate transaction or only the real estate portion?
Yes, we will be able to guide thru appraisals, inspections, working with lender, title companies and Attorneys.
4) Can you help me find a property as a home or investment?
We have the qualifications to find you the best home to live, suited for your needs and a property with the most favorable profit structure for investment.
5) Will my agent help guide in the price point to shop for?
Yes, I can help figure out how much home you can afford and alternative financing methods.
6) Do you have experience with short sales?
We have been involved, assisted and defended valuations in more than 900 pre-foreclosure loans. We have proprietary technique to market and close on pre-foreclosure and distressed properties.
7) Do you work alone as a real estate agent?
No, we have an entire team to oversee that each transaction is discrete, precise and swift.
8) Can you help determine an accurate valuation for our property?
Yes, we have performed over 1500 valuations to date and we can determine the right price right away. We can even tell you how much money you will net in the event of a sale.